The Certificate Program in Narrative Health Coaching is a 100-hour program designed to train health professionals to identify, understand and utilize the skills and core competencies of Narrative Health Coaching. Offered live or online, our program offers a developmental, balanced and inclusive approach that increases wellness and creates sustainable change in the lives of our coaches and their clients.
What I find to be new and different about Narrative Health Coaching is that it’s not solely co-active coaching. It’s not just a conglomeration of “what” and “how” questions; it’s much broader and offers more of a dynamic session. I love designing a healing topic along with program objectives and growth practices.
~ Debra McGinley, Current Student
The Certificate Program in Narrative Health Coaching has qualified to become an Approved Transition Program per the National Consortium for Credentialing Health & Wellness Coaches (NCCHWC.org)
Classes Begin Again June 18
Our innovative approach to coaching and healing is an opportunity for certified coaches and licensed health professionals to refine their skills and improve the impact of your work with clients. Our weekly online classes are designed with busy professionals in mind-high quality content, 24 hour access, a strong learning community and continuing education credit.
All classes begin again June 18th, 2016 and the following week
- Stories Matter
- Growth is Healing
- Learning Through Mastery
- Relationships Engage
Next Class: Saturdays June 18- July 16, 12 pm ET to 3 pm ET, four sessions (no session July 2nd)
- Intentionally Engage Things as They Are
- Deepen Awareness of the Story We Choose
- Move From an Illness to a Wellness Narrative
- Understand, Manage and Find Meaning in Our Story
Next Class: Wednesdays June 22 – July 13, 1 pm- 3 pm ET, four consecutive Wednesdays.
- Create a Focused Healing Topic
- Define the Importance of Learning Objectives
- Create Awareness and Growth Practices
- Ongoing Assessment and Completion
Next Class: Tuesdays June 21- July 12, 1 pm-3 pm EDT, four consecutive Tuesdays.
- Enhance your comfort and skill with poetry-writing as a healing practice
- Use writing more effectively as a transformative healing practice
- Understand what’s really going on in those poems everyone seems to love
Next Class: Wednesdays June 22- August 10, noon – 1:30 pm EDT, eight consecutive Wednesdays
- Increase your ability to ask powerful questions
- Deepen your understanding of client perspectives, better helping clients gain awareness
- Become more skillful at creating practice designs that challenge clients to make lasting change
- Join a community of practitioners committed to supporting each other’s learning
Next Class: June 21- September 13, 7 pm – 8:30 EDT, seven Tuesdays, every other week.
“The material is enlightening, thought provoking, and very useful for me personally and as a professional coach. There are elements here that I have not been introduced to before that put some pieces together for me. I am motivated to learn more and would definitely recommend this class to others.”
– Rebecca Johns CPCC, CTPC