Ongoing Free Community Program Open To Any One!
The Physiology of Breathwork: Transforming Stress, Anxiety, and Resistance into Relaxation and Focus
October 14th at 7pm EDT/ 4 pm PDT.
November 11 th at 7pm EDT/ 4 pm PDT.
December 2nd at 7pm EDT/ 4 pm PDT
Upcoming Winter Program
Helayne Waldman, EdD
The Transition from Cancer Patient to Cancer Survivor
January 13th 2016 at 7pm EDT/ 4 pm PDT.
Ruth Wolever, PhD
National Credentialing for Health and Wellness Coaches
February 10th, 2016
Daniel Friedland, MD
SuperSmartHealth: Empowering and Well-being
March 10th, 2016
- Increase your ability to ask powerful questions
- Deepen your understanding of client perspectives, better helping clients gain awareness
- Become more skillful at creating practice designs that challenge clients to make lasting change
- Join a community of practitioners committed to supporting each other’s learning
Starts Again In January, 2016
- Deepen your love, lose your fear, and enhance your comfort and skill with poetry-writing as a healing practice?
- Learn to use writing more effectively– whether poetry or prose – as a transformative healing practice with your clients?
- Understand more about what’s really going on in those poems everyone seems to love?
We offer classes and web based open discussions in coaching and healing.
Our approach promotes healing and wellness by growing the coach’s healing capacity. We teach coaches to address factors that support health and resilience within any coaching topic. Through their own growth process and increased capacity to heal, coaches become better able to support their clients’ healing. Our coaches help clients shift their relationship with what brings them to coaching and offer new ways to navigate and work with these issues. As a result, clients begin to relate to their experience in a healthier way.