Class begins March 2, 2016
Narrative healing invites us to ask, what’s really happening right now – what’s true in this moment?
- Healing emerges when we intentionally engage how things are and how we begin to work with this perspective serving as a guide.
- Healing involves a deepening awareness of our chosen story.
- Healing helps us discover our personal narrative. Is it one of resistance, victimhood, blame and guilt that relentlessly revisits the trauma – what we might call an illness narrative. Or do we tell a story of acceptance, awareness, connection, gratitude and presence – a process we call narrative healing.
Class begins March 7, 2016
Observing a master coach skillfully unpacking the coaching process in detail will help you learn how to connect better with your client. You’ll get a first hand learning experience watching Dr. Joel Kreisberg, Certified Integral Master Coach™ coaching a client which will be followed by analysis, discussion of the lessons learned and an extended question and answer period.
- Increase your ability to ask powerful questions
- Deepen your understanding of client perspectives, better helping clients gain awareness
- Become more skillful at creating practice designs that challenge clients to make lasting change
- Join a community of practitioners committed to supporting each other’s learning
Class begins March 15, 2016
In this class we take a detailed look at how to develop a coaching plan. Our focus is on seeing the full arc of the coaching program and identifying the key elements. Creating the coaching plan offers professionals a path that embraces clients’ deep desire to achieve their goals. By creating a clear healing topic and learning objectives, the coaching plan provides the necessary pieces for the coach and the client to better navigate sessions and to achieve specific program goals.
- Create a Focused Healing Topic
- Define the Importance of Learning Objectives
- Create Awareness and Growth Practices
- Ongoing Assessment and Completion
Class begins June, 2016
In Living Poems, Writing Lives we will explore ourselves and poetry, with an emphasis on writing poetry as a healing narrative. No poetry writing experience is necessary. Join Reggie Marra, MA, ACC, poet, educator and Integral Master Coach™ in this eight-week exploration of poetry, healing and self.
- Deepen your love, lose your fear, and enhance your comfort and skill with poetry-writing as a healing practice?
- Learn to use writing more effectively– whether poetry or prose – as a transformative healing practice with your clients?
- Understand more about what’s really going on in those poems everyone seems to love?
The ICF has approved Living Poems, Writing Lives for 20.12 CCEUs