Our mission is to transform health professionals toward more authentic, transparent and inclusive service. Find out more about how we plan to do that with you this fall with our three new programs.
- Increase your ability to ask powerful questions
- Deepen your understanding of client perspectives, better helping clients gain awareness
- Become more skillful at creating practice designs that challenge clients to make lasting change
- Join a community of practitioners committed to supporting each other’s learning
- Deepen your love, lose your fear, and enhance your comfort and skill with poetry-writing as a healing practice?
- Learn to use writing more effectively– whether poetry or prose – as a transformative healing practice with your clients?
- Understand more about what’s really going on in those poems everyone seems to love?
Our Community Offering
Meg Jordan, PhD, RN, CWP
The Essence of Health Coaching: Nourishing the National Dialogue
Join us for our inaugural conversation September 16th at 7pm EDT/ 4 pm PDT.
It is Free!
Our approach promotes healing and wellness by growing the coach’s healing capacity. We teach coaches to address factors that support health and resilience within any coaching topic. Through their own growth process and increased capacity to heal, coaches become better able to support their clients’ healing. Our coaches help clients shift their relationship with what brings them to coaching and offer new ways to navigate and work with these issues. As a result, clients begin to relate to their experience in a healthier way.