Join us for our next free community program, Vital Conversations!
Robert Kegan, PhD
December 2nd at 7pm EDT/ 4 pm PDT
Winter Courses Starting in January
Register before December 15th and save $100 off!
- Deepen your love, lose your fear, and enhance your comfort and skill with poetry-writing as a healing practice?
- Learn to use writing more effectively– whether poetry or prose – as a transformative healing practice with your clients?
- Understand more about what’s really going on in those poems everyone seems to love?
The ICF has approved Living Poems, Writing Lives for 20.12 CCEUs
- Increase your ability to ask powerful questions
- Deepen your understanding of client perspectives, better helping clients gain awareness
- Become more skillful at creating practice designs that challenge clients to make lasting change
- Join a community of practitioners committed to supporting each other’s learning
We offer classes and web based open discussions
in coaching and healing.
Our approach promotes healing and wellness by growing the coach’s healing capacity. We teach coaches to address factors that support health and resilience within any coaching topic. Through their own growth process and increased capacity to heal, coaches become better able to support their clients’ healing. Our coaches help clients shift their relationship with what brings them to coaching and offer new ways to navigate and work with these issues. As a result, clients begin to relate to their experience in a healthier way.