- All sessions are 2 hours. Class meets for every other week for seven sessions. (See Calendar )
- 14 hours of online curriculum–professionals have 24-hour access to online class materials.
- Credits: 14 hours of Resource CCE units for ICF available.
- Tuition: $495 Save $50 before September 15th, 2016 with code plan2016.
- Class Size:Limited to 15 professionals.
- Connectivity:Live class sessions utilize Zoom video a free program. All sessions are recorded posted the same day of the class professionals.
Choose your session, course schedule.
Dr. Joel Kreisberg, DC,ACC, received his doctorate from New York Chiropractic College, a Masters of Arts from Prescott College, AZ, and a Bachelors of Arts from Wesleyan University, CT. He is an Integral Master Coach ™ through Integral Coaching Canada Inc. “My commitment is help you recognize the potential for healing in our everyday aches and pains. By listening to your body, your feelings, and the power of nature, healing can be mastered naturally and powerfully. My passion for natural healing and healthy living supports this simplicity and allows for the flourishing of body, mind and soul.”
Reggie Marra, MA, ACC, serves on the visiting faculty at Maryland University of Integrative Health, Integral Coaching Canada and The Graduate Institute. He has published three nonfiction books and two volumes of poetry, and is an Integral Integral Master Coach ™ through Integral Coaching Canada Inc. “My work in the world is to live fully into who I am, and to help others live fully into who they are—through an authentic, integral approach that is designed to alleviate unnecessary suffering. I’m motivated by commitments to ongoing development, compassionate wisdom, conscious awareness, gratitude, forgiveness, equanimity, joy and love.”